- Viagra without rx
- Cialis and ketoconazole
- Buy viagra jelly online mastercard canada
- Buy cialis online
- How to get viagra
- Levitra ordering
- Viagra express shipping
- Prescription viagra prices
This means it’s in the top 235, despite never being published in the States, which makes me laugh in a frustrated sort of way. So thank you for nominating the book, you wonderfully supportive people!
If you feel thus inspired, vote again to push it into the top 100, and only good things will come to you …
And if you haven’t read it yet, but want to, don’t forget it’s coming out in less than a week – 1 August – in the UK. You can pre-order now, and snaffle it for next to nix with free shipping …
*Thanks to the irrepressible Bibliophile Brouhaha for letting me know (via Melissa H)
1. I’ve just seen the full wraparound cover for Raw Blue in the UK (did I mention how much I love that cover???). Right underneath the back blurb, there’s a quote from Carla at The Crooked Shelf. And my UK publisher just told me that it was due to Carla’s review that she became aware of the book in the first place. ***
2. Linds from Bibliophile Brouhaha in the USA has come up with a cunning plan to get Raw Blue on the National Public Radio’s Top 100 Best YA Books Ever list, which is crazy, lateral, inspired thinking given that the book isn’t even published in the States. If there’s a word for Linds it’s irrepressible. She’s done so much for Raw Blue and I thank her and thank her but it’s never enough.
4. Someone told me not long ago that they thought Raw Blue was a quiet book. I thought they were right. It is a quiet book. And Carly, the main character, is quietly brave, because in real life that’s usually the way it goes down. But what has blown me away is how vocal and loud and supportive people are about this story. I’ve named a few of them here, but I know there are many, many more of you out there. Thank you for your emails and comments and reviews and for passing this story on.
***What this means is that if you’re in the States, you can pre-order the book for just over $8, with free shipping from The Book Depository. If you’re in the UK, you can just mosey on into a bookstore and get it there. Yay!!!
Hey guys (especially those of you who are overseas), I just wanted to let you know that Raw Blue is going to be published in the UK in August, by Catnip Publishing. I’m so happy about this. Hopefully this makes it easier for some of you to get hold of the book. And once again my thanks go out to the blogging community for raising this book’s profile – you know who you are :) It’ll be coming out in August, smack bang in summer. I LOVE the cover.
Went for a surf this morning and when I returned to my car afterwards, there was a yellow Laser parked right next to me. The exact same car – the exact same model – that Carly drove in Raw Blue (and they’re not common, least not any more). Parked exactly where she would have parked it. How weird. Sort of Lunar Parky (that Bret Easton Ellis novel). The owner turned up and I told him why I was checking out his car. He was nice enough to look chuffed, like his car had this whole history he didn’t know about. I didn’t have anything to photograph it with, but next time I will.
Anyway, I’ve got no segue between that and why I’m playing this a lot today. The two things will just have to go together. Hope you’re having a good one!
Raw Blue has the glitter skin, but it was only as I looked at the previous post I realised Night Beach has the glittering lights. Huh. Funny how you find patterns. It’s a recurring thing through the story. What do you call that? Motif?
At seventeen, I’m in‑between. Staring at the carnival from a distance. Not sure if I want to go forward and become an adult; liking the view too much to turn back. Drinking and cars and Kane and freedom. All those glittering lights … (from Night Beach)
Yay!!! After all this time, and all this lobbying (thank you blogging community! thank you, Bibliophile Brouhaha) it means that those of you who have a Kindle, and are so minded … Well, you can finally read them!
Thanks also to Pam for letting me know!
Update: Sorry guys, looks like I got carried away. I think it’s only available for Australian users to download. Ah well, small steps, right?